Thank you for considering a donation to the Patricia Daugherty Children’s Art Fund.
When you give to the fund, you provide crucial arts exposure to underserved children in our area through performances and workshops with Columbia Basin Allied Arts.
Each year, Columbia Basin Allied Arts presents both performances and outreach that benefit the youth of Moses Lake, Quincy, Ephrata, Soap Lake, Warden, Royal City, and other surrounding communities. It was Pat Daugherty’s vision that financial need should never prevent a child from participating in or attending a Columbia Basin Allied Arts children’s presentation. We have dedicated gift tickets for up to 600 students per year, as well as 2-3 outreach opportunities per year, to meet that goal.
WE NEED YOUR HELP TO KEEP PAT’S VISION ALIVE!
Sample ways your gift can be used:
- $75 – Pays for a workshop for up to 60 participants
- $225 – Pays for an assembly for up to 600 students
- $600 – $1200 – Pays for an in-school arts performance
- $1000 – Pays for 100 high school students to attend a public performance at WALLENSTIEN THEATER
- $1000 – $2500 – Partial performance fees for one CBAA GreenTurtle Performance
- $3050 – $5000 – Complete cost for one CBAA GreenTurtle Performance
DONATE now or CONTACT us to find out more about how you can help. or click here.
As a nonprofit organization listed under the IRS section 501(c)3, all donations made to CBAA are tax-deductible. You will receive a thank you letter for every donation you make to us for your tax purposes.