Thank you for considering a donation to the Patricia Daugherty Children’s Art Fund.
When you give to the fund, you provide crucial arts exposure to underserved children in our area through performances and workshops with Columbia Basin Allied Arts.
Each year, Columbia Basin Allied Arts presents both performances and outreach that benefit the youth of Moses Lake, Quincy, Ephrata, Soap Lake, Warden, Royal City, and other surrounding communities. It was Pat Daugherty’s vision that financial need should never prevent a child from participating in or attending a Columbia Basin Allied Arts children’s presentation. We have dedicated gift tickets for up to 600 students per year, as well as 2-3 outreach opportunities per year, to meet that goal.
WE NEED YOUR HELP TO KEEP PAT’S VISION ALIVE!
Sample ways your gift can be used:
- $70 – Pays for GreenTurtle performance attendance for 10 children.
- $250 – Gives 35 underserved children free admission to a CBAA performance.
- $500 – $1000 – Provides an outreach performance or clinic to an area school. (Of your choosing!)
- $1000 – $2500 – Partial performance fees for one CBAA GreenTurtle Performance.
- $2,500 – $5000 – Complete cost for one CBAA GreenTurtle Performance.
To explore how your gift can help CBAA, please contact the Executive Director: 509-793-2059 or click here.
As a nonprofit organization listed under the IRS section 501(c)3, all donations made to CBAA are tax-deductible. You will receive a thank you letter for every donation you make to us for your tax purposes.